Best 10×50 Binoculars of 2018 – Complete Reviews with Comparison
Are you tired of going to sporting events only to never have a great view of the field?
Alternatively, perhaps you’re planning to see your favorite performer, but you’re stuck in the nosebleed area of an arena.
There’s absolutely no reason why you should have to squint in an effort to see your favorite team or artist, especially when you can search for the best 10x50 binoculars.
In this guide, we will discuss the top five binocular brands, their features, and their pros and cons to help you purchase the perfect pair for your needs.
- 1 Top 5 10x50 Binoculars Comparison Chart
- 2 Best 10x50 Binoculars Reviews
- 2.1 1. Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars
- 2.2 2. Bushnell PowerView Binoculars
- 2.3 3. Celestron G2 Binoculars
- 2.4 4. SkyGenius Adult Binoculars
- 2.5 5. OKAY Adult Binoculars
- 3 FINAL VERDICT
Top 5 10x50 Binoculars Comparison Chart
Best 10x50 Binoculars Reviews
1. Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars
As one of the top-tier Vortex binocular models, the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars take a more modernized approach to your traditional idea of vision-enhancing equipment.
With their outstanding durability and impressive optical quality, you’ll truly be able to experience what it’s like to transition from a regular pair of binoculars to a professional pair.
There are plenty of impressive features that this model boasts, ranging from its sleek body design to impressive lens quality that helps you to see more at further distances.
The multi-position eyecups are one of the most interesting features included in their design as it allows you to finally have the customization you’ve desired from your regular old pair of binoculars.
You’ll easily be able to twist the eyecups up or down, depending on where your eyes are positioned to help alleviate any eye pain. There is also a diopter included in the right eye that helps to accommodate any differences that you may have with focusing with either eye.
The other most impressive feature of the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars is their lens quality, as this surely helps the unit excel past the competition.
The dielectric multi-coated optics are essential for transmitting more light, which gives you the opportunity to not only see brighter images with better contrast but clearer images as well. Not to mention, the optics are also some of the best in their class.
- 10x magnification and 50mm objective lenses, these Diamondback binoculars are the workhorse of Vortex lineup; known for impressive optical quality and durability.
- Dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses transmit more light and clearer, brighter images. A field of view that is one of the largest in its class helps you efficiently glass your surroundings and identify your target.
- A sleek, short hinge design with rubber armor and thumb indents leaves more room for your hands creating an easier, secure, non-slip grip.
- Multi-position eyecups twist up for adjustable eye relief. A right eye diopter accomodates for focal differences in your eyes.
- Argon purging and rubber armor provide enhanced waterproof and fogproof performance in extreme weather conditions. Field of View: 315 feet/1000 yards|6 degrees
What's to like about the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars
- Easy to focus
- Multi-climate use
- Durable body design
What's not to like about the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars
- Stiff focusing wheel
- Uncomfortable eyepieces
- Blurring at edges of view
2. Bushnell PowerView Binoculars
As a premier hunting brand, the Bushnell PowerView Binoculars leave little to the imagination as they are packed with the right specifications and features you need.
No matter if you’re heading out on a bird watching expedition or if you’re tracking game around your area, these could easily become a hunter’s best friend.
One of the impressive characteristics of these binoculars is that they offer a one-touch instant focus. As a patented technology owned by Bushnell, you’ll no longer have to worry about fooling around with a focus adjustment wheel. Instead, the focus system, once adjusted, will continue to keep your subject in sharp focus until it is readjusted.
If you have the tendency to drop your gear and damage delicate items, the Bushnell PowerView Binoculars are a phenomenal option as they offer non-slip shock absorbent rubber armor.
There’s no need to worry about the binoculars slipping out of your grasp or being thrown into a bag and getting damaged, as it not only protects the body but the lenses as well.
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Wide-angle, Perma Focus binoculars with 10x magnification and 50-millimeter objective lenses
- Fixed-focus operation dials in focus at any distance automatically
- Fully coated optics for improved clarity and light transmission
- Ergonomic rubber housing for a secure grip and shock resistance
What's to like about the Bushnell PowerView Binoculars
- Sharp viewing
- Easy to steady at high magnification
What's not to like about the Bushnell PowerView Binoculars
- Lens caps don’t hold
- Focus adjustment takes practice
- Not recommended for wide set eyes
3. Celestron G2 Binoculars
If you’re in the market for an all-in-one binocular set that comes with the right accessories and a powerful pair of binoculars, the Celestron G2 Binoculars are the perfect choice.
They offer an impressive amount of power with strikingly beautiful optics, but their included accessories also help to make the purchase well worth your time.
As mentioned, you can rest assured that you won’t find yourself searching for additional accessories that you might need, such as lens caps, with the Celestron G2 Binoculars.
Within the kit, you’ll have objective and eyepiece covers, a strong carrying case, an included lens cloth, and an instruction manual. All of these accessories are essential for ensuring that you can protect your investment.
Also, these binoculars are 100% adaptable to tripods, giving you the ability to enjoy a hands-free viewing experience.
Another phenomenal feature that you’ll surely appreciate (especially if you wear glasses) is the comfort of the eyepieces, thanks to the armored exterior.
The smooth yet rugged rubber armor can be found all around the binoculars, but also around the eyepieces, which helps to make them far more comfortable to use.
No matter if you have the eyecups placed right against your face or against your glasses, you can position them however you desire for optimal viewing.
- Multi-coated optics increase light transmission resulting in brighter and sharper images with high contrast levels
- Stylish rubber covered aluminum body protects from rough handling
- Ergonomic thumb indents and finger ridges for extra non-slip comfort and ease of use
- Water resistant
- Soft carrying case and binocular strap
What's to like about the Celestron G2 Binoculars
- Easy to adjust
- Wide field of view
What's not to like about the Celestron G2 Binoculars
- Difficult to focus
- Slight chromatic aberration
- Not water or fog proof
4. SkyGenius Adult Binoculars
Versatility is key when it comes to owning a pair of binoculars as you’re going to want a device that you can rely on for hunting, bird watching, or even outdoor recreational events.
This is why the SkyGenius Adult Binoculars have found their way onto this list of the best 10x50 binoculars, as they excel at versatility. Their features are similar to what you would expect from high-end binoculars, ranging from powerful magnification to a large field of view.
With the combination of the a-spherical and multicoated lenses, you’ll have the best viewing experience possible, especially when it comes to seeing colors.
With optimal light reflection and little to no distortion, you’ll love how bright images are, even at far distances. In addition, the contrast and quality of images will be incredibly impressive, almost as if you were viewing objects with your naked eye.
Another thing that makes the SkyGenius Adult Binoculars so useful is that they are easy to use, even if you’ve never owned a pair of binoculars in the past.
With high-end models, they typically have many features that you’ll have to work with in order to get the right adjustments. These binoculars, however, are easy to adjust by using only the center wheel and the right eyecup.
- Powerful Binocular ---Full 10 x magnification, 50mm object lens diameter, more clear, even low light condition. ( Full-size: 7.48 x 6.69 x 3.97 inch / Net heavy weight : 1.76 lb)
- Clear image ---Multiple layer coated Aspherical Lenses elements for Light reflection and minimal distortion, better image brightness, contrast and quality
- Sleek and Solid ---Rubber finish for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip, durable.
- Large Field of View ---367 ft/1,000Yds, good for fast moving subject.Perfect for adults bird watching, sightseeing, hunting, wildlife watching, sports events, etc. ( NOT Suitable for glasses wearer)
- Easy to use ---Focus by adjusting the right eye cup and center wheel. (TIPS:If the binoculars has any problem,please contact us,you would get a free replacement without return. ）
What's to like about the SkyGenius Adult Binoculars
- Tripod mount interface
- Rugged shock armor
- Good clarity at a distance
What's not to like about the SkyGenius Adult Binoculars
- Heavy body design
- Unreliable neck strap
- Bulky design
5. OKAY Adult Binoculars
As a relatively unheard of brand, the OKAY Adult Binoculars truly impress when compared to other units on the market.
You’ll be able to take advantage of their versatile design, their ease of use, and their sturdy build that is designed to withstand weather and regular use. If you’ve been searching for a pair of hunting binoculars, concert binoculars or even boating binoculars, these are a great option.
With the help of the porro prism system constructed from BAK4 lenses, you’ll have incredibly high-quality images staring you straight in the face.
The multicoated lenses are also phenomenal for ensuring that all color diffusion is eliminated, the aberration is avoided, and you’ll be able to have access to clear and high definition images.
It’s also important to note that the build of the binoculars is superior to many other models as they are designed to withstand an ample amount of use.
The high-quality rugged body armor not only helps to absorb shock upon impact but is also weather resistant. You won’t have to worry about exposure to humidity, rain, sleet, or even snow, making them perfect to take with you absolutely anywhere.
- BINOCULARS FOR EVERYONE - Powerful 10x larger magnification binoculars for bird watching, star-gazing, observing baseball games, football games, concerts, air shows, hunting or boating.
- BRIGHTER IMAGE - with bigger 50mm aperture and fully multi-coated lenses Porro Prism system made from Bak-4,7 - enjoy sharper image quality our binoculars.
- EASE OF USE - With an easy to use central focus adjustment dial that can be controlled conveniently with your index finger. Also available a slot to mount it on a tripod for more stable viewing experience.
- STURDY BUILD - Designed with rugged weather-resistant housing, our compact binoculars are boast high wear/tear resistance - perfectly suitable for adventurous expeditions. The not-so-heavy design further adds to the portability and encourages you to take it along anywhere you go.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - With our 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee on these high quality binoculars, you have got nothing to lose.
What's to like about the OKAY Adult Binoculars
- Easily fits your face
- Stylish and sleek design
- Wide lenses
What's not to like about the OKAY Adult Binoculars
- Not recommended for wide-set eyes
- Body armor may wear away
Finding the perfect pair of binoculars might be important either for professional or personal use; there are numerous brands, models, and designs on the market for you to choose from.
If you’re looking for an all-around great pair that you can take with you anywhere with little worries, the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars are your best bet. There are three things that set these binoculars apart from the rest.
If there’s one thing that can be said about the Diamondback Binoculars it’s that they offer a superior performance regardless of weather, lighting, or indoor/outdoor use.
You won’t have to worry about fogging on the inside of the lenses because of humidity or damage if it is exposed to rain while outdoors.
It’s also important to think about the body quality of the binoculars, and it’s easy to understand how Vortex outperforms competing brands.
Not only do their models come with impressive and rugged body armor designed to absorb shock, but the armor also protects the lenses from damage as a result of drops or impacts.
Ease of Use
Primarily, you won’t have to worry about a bunch of different wheels, adjustable pieces, or any other features with the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars, which makes them easy to use for both adults and children.
As a versatile pair of binoculars that are designed for multiple purposes, you’ll get the most for your money with the Vortex Optics Diamondback Binoculars.